Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BoomerMom Beginning

That is right, I am admitting that I am a Boomer! So what? I have lived a full life so far. Lets just see what we can do here. If you would like to do a guest post or comment, I would love it. Just remember if you do, the posts won't be approved if they are not written with good intentions.

I will have ads and hopefully a sponsor once in a while. Any money earned will go toward keeping me online or to charity. I hope to use any merchandise received to give prizes to those who join this blog.

You don't to be a Boomer or a Mom to join, just someone interested in fun. I am known as a Professional Encourager in all my online experiences, so if you comment, please be positive. Also, one of my favorite quotes is "Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind trying to express forcefully." Or, as one of my tweeter's says "This is a family friendly stream."

Also, we can mentor each other. I am a Brand Advocate and maybe I can help you while maybe you can help me. I am also a Professional Encourager, so you won't have to go far to get encouragement.


Most of all, I am a #BoomerMom and a child of the 60s who was born just a little late to get involved in drugs and free sex. I was married when that stuff became popular. My children are in their 40's and grandchildren are 11 (twins). I am happily married to my second husband, Ray. Actually, I was married three times, but the second one doesn't count because I annulled him (he was a bigamist).


You may share your experiences with me and others, just as we will share with you. Let me know if you are a BoomerMom too (or BoomerDad). You can send guest posts to: barbarapduke@yahoo.com. (Please don't send forwarded emails, offers for business, asking for donations, etc.) or you can make comments.

I hope to be able to share opinions, but keep it light. We don't want to get political here, although I will tell you that I am conservative. But, I don't argue. So lets keep it non-denominational.







No comments:

Post a Comment